Postnuke Pointers

Austin Godber plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 08:25:49 -0700

Hello,
	I see the PLUG site is postnuke.  I am playing with that a bit right
now.  Is there some comprehensive documentation for postnuke?  I haven't
found much more than a README that doesn't correspond with the current
version (oh and the online help, which doesn't help much when you can't
find what you are looking for).

In particular I am wondering if I can require authentication before
anyone sees the site.  And if I can withhold user registration for
administrator confirmation, rather than just giving away accounts.

Actually I think I saw a way to restrict access to things using the user
editor and changing the Anonymous users access.

Austin