PLUG t-shirts

Fri, 18 Apr 2003 14:46:00 -0700 (MST)

Am 18. Apr, 2003 schw=E4tzte ted@gould.cx so:

> Does AZOTO have a logo or anything that could be used for a T-shirt?

AZOTO does not have a logo. We need one desperately! It has to be created
with Free Software or Open Source Software.

Feel free to submit something. AZOTO must be all in capital letters. It has
been suggested that AZOTO be done in lower case for a font that uses capita=
letters for the lower case set as well. I guess this gets the letters to
sit closer to each other.

I want it in a format such as the native GIMP format that allows us to
maintain the various layers.

AZOTO will give credit for the logo, but needs to co-hold copywrite, so we
can use it without restriction.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we
#  are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic
#  and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.
#  -- Theodore Roosevelt, 1918