Synching with a palm a free way

Alan Dayley plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 07:39:15 -0700

On Thursday 17 April 2003 07:20, Rob Wultsch wrote:
> I am trying to convince a friends of mine that open source is the way o=
> the future....I know this is a linux list but its not like there is a
> Phoenix GNU User Group (not that I have heard of anyways).
>
> On an XP system (ya we have to show this works before anything else wil=
> happen) my friend runs outlook that he syncs with his palm pilot. Is th=
ere
> a free and easy way to sync both calendar and email?

I use Korganizer (calendar) and Kmail (mail *duh*) with my palm (Handspri=
ng=20
Visor).

> He is an econ major at Princeton that thinks free software is the same =
as
> communism, but at least his mind is open.

IANAEM (I am not an econ major) but:
Communism =3D state owned means of production and centralized control
Free Software =3D self organization out of chaos and centralized control =
not=20
possible
And these are equal how?

Alan