CVS questions

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
15 Apr 2003 10:23:53 -0700

I've used eclipse on a java project before. It seemed to look better on
Windows. I was pretty impressed but I'm not that big a fan of IDEs and
when I couldn't get the vim plugin to work on linux (dont' remember why)
I gave up on it. Is it a good environment for doing web work?

Carl P

--
Carl Parrish (cparrish@carlparrish.com)
http://www.carlparrish.com