SAMBA config question

Aaron Cordova plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 16:41:16 +0000

Hi, I have tried and tried to get my windows box to talk to my linux box. I
just want to see windows shares from linux. I have configured and
reconfigured but keep hitting a wall. I can get as far as seeing the windows
box but not being able to access anything or even see the shares. I'm
running WinXP on the one box and trying to access it with my laptop thats
running LFS-4.0 (Linux From Scratch, Book 4). What am I missing??!?!? Can
someone please help me out. I'm tired of following blind leads in other news
groups.

Aaron Cordova
Dell Inspiron 8200
LFS-4.0