Red hat fast

Wed, 9 Apr 2003 19:05:52 -0700 (MST)

Am 09. Apr, 2003 schw=E4tzte Carl Parrish so:

> Okay I need to get redhat 8.0 installed *fast* (within the next hour or
> so) and I just noticed that disk of disk2 that I have has an error.

Install w/o disk 2 stuff and get them later.

If the RH mechanism doesn't work apt-rpm should.

> Linux iso is feeding about 19KB/sec anyone know of a faster place to go
> for a download. Or better yet some where near by in the east valley I
> can purchase a new copy. (I think frys would take too long to get to and
> back during rush hour).

Borders used to carry RH distros. There are a few in the east valley to
choose from.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we
#  are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic
#  and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.
#  -- Theodore Roosevelt, 1918