[Fwd: ASULUG - Linux Install-Fest]

Austin Godber plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 07 Apr 2003 10:33:27 -0700

Hello PLUGers,
	Here is ASULUGs official Install Fest Announcement.  We have been
promoting on campus since last week and the event is this saturday April
12th.  I am beginning to wonder if anyone will show up, its hard to say,
we didn't build any registration website or anything.  We have lots of
volunteers for the event I think.  But, if anyone is interested in
showing up to help do installs let me know, and let me know what Distros
you are comforatble with also.
	Any last minute tips?  Oh, we are currently debating Waivers.  Did PLUG
use waivers in the past?  If so did it turn people off?  We have even
talked to our lawyers and whatnot, they of course say use them.

Austin