How the tranfer lost of files over a crossover cable

Bryce C plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
01 Apr 2003 17:40:58 -0700

--=-kxdcZ5T9DmwUvP8YiWLj

Google is your friend.
I know there is a module in the kernel source for USB crossover as far
back as 2.4.19 but I don't remember the name.  Basically, it creates a
10mbit ethernet device usb0 that once IPs and routing's configured, is
an instant link.  You can then setup an NFS share or something that can
be accessed from your laptop.
This is all based on knowledge I learned from setting up my Zaurus :-D.