PLUG-discuss digest, Vol 1 #3458 - CDR and RedCrap 8

Augie Grayfox plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 15:35:40 -0700

On Tuesday April 1 2003 06:57, plug-discuss-request@lists.plug.phoenix.az=
=2Eus=20
wrote:=20

Re: CDR and RedCrap 8

*v*I finally got the CDR to work - felt like a poodle in a freaking circu=
*v*jumping through flaming hoops. That's the price we pay for "ease of us=
e"
*v*- which is probably pretty even across the board for the major distro'=
*v*- the pros/cons reviews I've seen leave none of them clearly ahead of
*v*the pack.=20
*v*
*v*Cheers,
*v*Mike
*v*
Mike,=20
How did you resolve your problem? I'm in the middle of adding a cdr and a=
 new=20
hd to my RH 8.0 and I'm a newbie so I'd like to know what to avoid or how=
 to=20
fix any problems if and when they may arise.

--=20
Augie Grayfox
augie@grayfox.net

"When things go wrong, don't go with them" - Anonymous