FS: Geek Stuff 'The Complete List'

Gary Nichols plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 21:40:57 -0700

Ok folks, here's the complete list.  Just a reminder that this stuff is
pickup from my home in Chandler (I'd bring it to a meeting, but with my
schedule I never get to make the meetings anymore).

I'm unpacking a lot of my computer lab gear (a year after I've moved
into my new house) and I'm finding a ton of stuff I just don't need
anymore - but I bet someone on this list does.

Please email me privately!

Also, if you indicated that you wanted something and didn't contact me
this weekend - better do it again soon.  ;-)

Here goes!

1) I have a Compaq Netelligent 24-port managed switch (don't have the
rack mount brackets).  Works great, nice VLAN features.  Two ports are
10/100, the other 22 are 10MB $50

2) Soundblaster Live! for Mac computers.  PCI sound card - NOT the
value card - works in classic, not sure if it works in OSX  $20

3) Plextor internal 50-pin SCSI Plexwriter 12/4/32 - used about 20
times (maybe) linux tested -  $75

4) Voodoo2 PCI (works in linux!!) - $5

5) Soundblaster 16 PCI (works in linux!)- $10

6) TICKTICKER: Still want this? Matrox G450 DUALHEAD (Xinerama anyone?
Works in Linux!) AGP 32MB $40

7) 64MB 144P DIMM [A8] for 333mhz iMAC.  This is for the expansion slot
w/o the cover only. $10

8) Linksys BEFSR41 4-port Cable/DSL Router $25

9) Sony Superstation 10GB internal IDE Tape drive in shrink-wrap box
w/two new tapes for $35

10) Quantity 3 BRAND NEW Aluminum Travel hardcase for Palm V in shrink
wrap $5 each.

11) 1 BRAND NEW Handspring folding travel cradle in shrink wrap $5

12) 12v lighter adapter for Palm V brand new $5

13) Serial sync cable for handspring brand new $5

14) Two 15' (one may be 10) parallel printer cables $3 ea

15) 24x IDE CD-ROM from tray-loading iMAC.  Works great $10 (this is a
half-height drive)

16) Palm V serial cradle $5

17) HP Deskjet 1120C heavy duty inkjet printer - pristine condition,
works great under linux! $35

18) 19" Sun CRT Trinitron monitor and Sun Sparcstation 20 DUAL (yeah,
it's SMP!) SM51 processor, 2 4.5GB hard drives, 256MB memory, extra
scsi card and an SBUS 8-bit display card, VGA adapter plus Type 6
keyboard/mouse - $100  *must be bought together!*

19) I have an HP USB Scanner 4200C that works in windows but not linux
last time I looked.  Well, the project for it is here:
http://hp4200-backend.sourceforge.net/
Works GREAT.  You'll need to supply a USB cable with one 'A' end and a
'B' end.  $20

20) IOGear USB KVM.  I'm looking for all the cables, but I believe I
have 4 sets.  $40

All items are pickup from my home (Chandler near Riggs/Cooper)

Please email me OFF the list.  Thanks.

Gary