Sales position

Kimi Adams plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
30 Sep 2002 15:01:29 -0700

Unity  Wave, L.L.C. has an immediate opening for a sales person.  This
position is in the Internet market, as we are an Internet Service
Provider.  We are looking for a person with aggressive and
self-motivated techniques to sell a variety of products, services and
packaged items as well as current marketing projects under way.

We are located near Thunderbird on 35th Avenue, west side of Phoenix.
This position would be at this location and has flexible hours.  Please
fax your resume to us at 602-393-2601.  If you have questions, please
call our office at 602-393-2600

Kimi A. Adams, V.P.
Unity Wave, L.L.C.
13231 North 35th Avenue, Suite A11