Digital Signing (Beat The Dead Horse) was Re: Free Software for m$

Sun, 29 Sep 2002 15:48:23 -0700 (MST)

Am 24. Sep, 2002 schwätzte Derek Neighbors so:

> Again I will repeat, if this list is anti-digital signature, I will
> gladly not sign messages to this list.  If they have no opinion on the
> matter or encourage it, I will continue to sign messages in hopes of
> enlightening others to PGP and helping ensure people can trust things
> they get from me are really from me in the original format.

The list is not anti-digital signature. Those who don't care can ignore the
signatures, but we do have some people who do care.

Also, it's good for people to sign posts on a list like this because we can
help them shake out problems they might have.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  I chose to use the kernel sources as my documentation.  ;-)