new install problems

Richard L. Proctor plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 15:19:40 -0700

On Sunday 15 September 2002 12:42 pm, cliff rogers wrote:
> Please bear with me on these questions. I am going to need to have 2 NIC
> cards in my machine. Should I install them before installing redhat or
> should I get my redhat working and then install them? They are brand new
> d-link cards with disks and docs. Thanks,   C

Did you check redhat certified hardware to see if they are compatable?  If
they are brand new,  could be that no drivers have been made yet.  Though
linux is usually pretty quick about that.  Why not just install them now and
have redhat pick them up if they are compat.

--
Richard L. Proctor
Krystal Computer Services