Tech Executives - September TecOA Meeting Reminder

Jay plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 23:07:04 -0700 (MST)

****
* Mark your calendars! The September Technology Officers' Association
* (TecOA) meeting is in two weeks. Also note the __new location__ for this
* month's meeting. Please join us for this month's topic:
*
* Today's technology leader needs to figure out how to cut I.T. costs, but
* not degrade quality or efficiency. We will discuss effective 'tips and
* tricks' that we have used to address this issue.
****

TecOA (http://www.tecoa.org) is a free group open to technology leaders
(CTO, CIO, VP, etc...) from all industries. The group's goal is to provide
a forum for technology leaders to get together and discuss important or
interesting issues facing the unique role of a technology executive in
business.

TecOA meetings are specifically designed to provide professional and
personal value to attendees. To assist in this task, each meeting not only
has a topic, but also a deliverable. This way, members will actually leave
every meeting with both the knowledge and information provided, and also a
tangible and useful result.

For more information about TecOA, or to subscribe to our email discussion
or announcement lists, visit the TecOA web site:  http://www.tecoa.org

Meetings are always held on the last Wednesday of every month at 4:00 PM.

----
September Meeting Information
TecOA - http://www.tecoa.org

When:
September 25, 2002 - 4:00 PM

Where:
Coffee Rush -- South-East corner of Ray and Dobson
Easy access from the 101. Take 101 South, exit Ray, go about 1 mile East
to Dobson.

Topic:
Today's technology leader needs to figure out how to cut I.T. costs, but
not degrade quality or efficiency. We will discuss effective 'tips and
tricks' that we have used to address this issue.

Deliverable:
A list of five (5) 'tips and tricks' that TecOA members have found to be
effective for helping to cut I.T. costs, without sacrificing quality or
efficiency.

~Jay
--

== Jay Jacobson