How do you get ximian Evolution to work.

Kevin Brown plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 23:54:27 -0700

ttyS0 is Com1 (first serial port), ttyS1 is Com2, etc...

If you are using a USB device then I would think there would be something along
the lines of ttyUSB0 and up.

lsmod will show you what modules (drivers) are loaded currently by the kernel
and you can look in /var/log/messages to see where the device got attached to.