A problem.

yarddog plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
21 Oct 2002 23:11:30 -0700

On Mon, 2002-10-21 at 05:56, Taliesin MacAran wrote:
> As I said before "dude", the lists I'm on find it acceptable.
> As do everyone else I e-mail to.
>
> You don't like the way I send e-mail, delete anything from me.
>
> On Mon, 2002-10-21 at 18:37, yarddog wrote:
>
>     email etiquitte dude. dont write in html. u should know that by now.

i think that u should realize that some hardcore linux ppl do not use
mail clients capable of reading html, pine, mutt, sylpheed, many more.
using html on this or any other email list is just plain idiotic. in
fact, some lists will get u unsusbcribed for doing it the first time.

this is a linux list the last time i looked.