Display Settings

Ted Gould plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
21 Oct 2002 22:30:37 -0700

--=-DFgM1x2lpXtPtXZPshbq

> I need to know how to get into a graphics option mode upon startup of Red=
Hat
> 8.0.    I have a Dell 1503 flat panel and whenever I try to boot up RedHa=
t,
> I get a message that it will not recognize the display size.  I'm using a
> Dell Optiplex GX110 and cannot find anywhere to adjust the setting in the
> BIOS.

I'm a bit confused on what you are asking here.  You are saying that
you've installed RedHat 8.0, but the graphics configuration didn't
work?  Do you want to boot into text mode?  What do you want to change
in your BIOS?  What resolution/display size are you trying to run at? =20

If you want, you could send me one of those flat panels and I could be
more helpful then :)

		--Ted

--=-DFgM1x2lpXtPtXZPshbq

--=-DFgM1x2lpXtPtXZPshbq--