Catch-22!

Lee Levine plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
20 Oct 2002 13:26:55 +0000

--=-Dmqs5WmHcrEVSvMwgfRu

--=-CwwTHSiF6MVX1JcIfwMt

I went to install the program wmweather, I found I needed perl-Modules.
Went to install perl-Modules and was told I needed perl-Test-Harness.
Went to install perl-Test-Harness and was told I needed the
aforementioned perl-Modules.

What do I do now???

Lee

--=-CwwTHSiF6MVX1JcIfwMt

<HTML>
<HEAD>
  <META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; CHARSET=3DUTF-8">
  <META NAME=3D"GENERATOR" CONTENT=3D"GtkHTML/1.0.2">
</HEAD>
<BODY>
I went to install the program wmweather, I found I needed perl-Modules.
<BR>
Went to install perl-Modules and was told I needed perl-Test-Harness.
<BR>
Went to install perl-Test-Harness and was told I needed the aforementioned =
perl-Modules.
<BR>

<BR>
What do I do now???