Email wierdness

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 17:27:23 EDT

Hi Vaughn,

I can imagine that you would prefer to die rather than go with AOL. If so,
you are right. I am with AOL and going to leave them soon mainly because they
spam their
members and because I cannot connect to them from Linux.

I would suggest you become a member of the IEEE and/or their Computer Society.
Then you get at least one alias and don't need to bother about changing real
addresses any more. You e-mail will follow you like your shadow.

I think Compuserve should be a good idea. I contacted them and they said I can
connect from Linux although they don't officially support it.

I am new to this list. I subscribed two days ago.

Regards,

Spyros.