Weather Alert program.

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 10:16:18 +0000 (GMT)

I downloaded wmweather+ from SourceForge since DockApps moved slower
than a corpse.  In the README file it said do a "make install".
When I did that I got make: *** No rule to make target `install'.  Stop.
What am I doing wrong?

Lee

On Mon, 14 Oct 2002, Sam Mulvey wrote:

> I believe wmweather+ (don't know the URL, check http://www.dockapps.org) which
> is a wmaker dockapp, can do things on the event of a weather warning.   I had
> a problem with the app and the developers were pretty quick to respond, so if
> it doesn't do exactly what you want, I bet it could be made to do so.

Taliesin MacAran

Visit my website at http://kd7eth.net

Heisenberg may have slept here.  Actually, we have scientifically determined that
Heisenberg did indeed sleep here, but we have no idea how fast asleep he was.

Beware of what you speak, for indeed the words we speak make shadows
of what is to come, and by speaking them we bring them to pass.
-- Taliesin, The Merlin of Britain

T.A.L.I.E.S.I.N.: Transforming Artificial Lifeform Intended for Efficient Sabotage and Intensive Nullification