When does RH 8 come online for download?

Kevin Brown plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 03 Oct 2002 23:03:14 -0700

A few are at ASU, but they are unfortunately for ASU ips only.  I got them from
there at a whopping 5+ Mb/s which is the best I can do on 10Mb Half-duplex :)
Now comes the fun of trying to get them home from there.