OT, entertainment

Fred Wright plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 21:57:45 -0700

As I recall, this was a poster/sign hung by a computer (mainframe) room
window in the (now) Johnson Spaceflight Center many years ago.  The
computer inside was an IBM 360 Model 91 which had more lights on the front
panel than has the Empire State Building.  Visiting firemen were given
tours past this computer room and there was much fascination with "das
blinkenlights".