Gnome-sound-recorder problem

Clayton Stapleton plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 18:35:38 -0700

I have tried recording from an audio cassette using gnome-sound-
recorder. After starting the cassette and then at the proper time
clicking on "start". It records until I click "stop". Then clicking
on "play" plays back the recording. At this point all is fine. Now
when I select "save as" and select the directory "music" to store the
recording it acts like it is being save but it never appears in the
"music" directory. Did a little search of "clay" directory and found
".x-session-errors". Did a cat x-session-errors witch showed the
following:

Audio File Library: warning: opening file for read access: ignoring
 file setup with non-raw file format [error 23]
cp: cannot create regular file `/home/clay/music/I Dont Want To Walk
 Without You - Harry James w/ Helen Forrest.wav': No such file or
 directory

Does anyone have any idea of how to get over this problem?

P.S.
  I am using Redhat 8.0 as my OS.

TIA
Clayton Stapleton