Audio CD Burning [WAS: Re: mp3 to wav*]

Bill Jonas plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 06:04:29 -0700

--eMP3JyRexyk9c0Bv

On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 07:33:58PM -0700, Bryce C wrote:
> What program did/do you use to burn audio CDs in linux?  Preferably like
> xcdroast but I've found that it doesn't do audio cd recording.

I use cdrdao, but I presume you want a GUI application.  In addition to
the other two suggestions, I've heard good things about CD Bake Oven,
although I've never used it.  It's a KDE application and is available at
<http://cdbakeoven.sf.net/> (or via 'apt-get install cdbakeoven').

--=20
"They that can give up  essential  liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."        -- Benjamin Franklin

--eMP3JyRexyk9c0Bv

--eMP3JyRexyk9c0Bv--