DMCA :)

DarthLinux plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 14:39:35 -0700

one word:
Evil.

the only thing i missed in the article is the legalese for:
"grab your ankles and smile"

Once its complete, what are the chances it will be brought before a
jury?
they have $hitloads of $$ to throw at legal delay techniques till long
after his children turn to dust.

seems to me he should finish it, and just before it hits patent, post
it on sourceforge...
its not like they can do much else to the poor guy.

..my twin coppers.
DL