Xwindows Help

David Mandala plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
23 Nov 2002 10:45:30 -0700

I would have expected that to work, or something close to it anyway then
you would find the console on Ctrl Alt F8 your normal console on Ctrl
Alt F7 and your text consoles on Ctrl Atl F1 - F6

It should even work in a different resolution.

--
David IS Mandala
gpg fingerprint 8932 E7EF CCF5 1B8C 1B5C  A92E C678 795E 45B2 D952