Red-carpet

Ted Gould plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
23 Nov 2002 10:47:08 -0700

--=-VWTvw5KTcl8y2Q5gcsuF

On Fri, 2002-11-22 at 22:14, Michael Havens wrote:
> The program was working but now appears not to. I can not find it in  kpa=
ckage=20
> to uninstall what might remain of it before I download another copy of it=
.=20
> How do I uninstall it or rather is that necessary?

I don't know anything about kpackage, so I can't help you there.  But as
far as erasing rpm's you need the 'rpm -e' command.  So to uninstall
red-carpet on my machine it is:

rpm -e red-carpet

If you want to see if red-carpet is in your RPM database you can do:

rpm -qa | grep red-carpet

That will also give you the version installed.

		Have fun,
			Ted

--=-VWTvw5KTcl8y2Q5gcsuF

--=-VWTvw5KTcl8y2Q5gcsuF--