Forcing a 10/100 NIC to run at 10

Derek Neighbors plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 11:27:58 -0700 (MST)

We have some of these at work.  They are supported like crap.  Here is the
bug that kicked our butt regularly in 2.4 kernels...

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=450871&group_id=33062&atid=407201

I would strongly suggest throwing a 3com or other well supported card in
there and save your time (time is money, network cards are cheap).  If you
have spent more than 2 hours on this problem you have spent more than what
a new NIC cost.

-Derek