SCC presentation

Ted Gould plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
22 Nov 2002 09:18:24 -0700

--=-Db6wSDRRWAn7FoIihsN1

>    Monday PM, 02 December 2002
>    Friday AM, 06 December 2002

I just realized that this Monday is the Monday after Thanksgiving.  I'm
not going to be back in town until just after 11 pm on Monday, so unless
it's really late PM, I can't do the Monday presentation.  Really sorry
about that, I didn't realize.  I did get Friday off though.

I hope to finish up something for the 'Intro to Linux' type stuff this
weekend.  I'm trying to make a template in Star Office, and I would have
to say that it isn't intuitive.  I have the book on order :)  If nothing
else I'll put it on a generic template.

I downloaded the Knoppix CD and it said that it was too big to burn onto
my CD.  Is this because it is a bootable CD?  Is there something I need
to pass to cdrecord to tell it this?  I've never burnt a bootable CD
before...

		--Ted

--=-Db6wSDRRWAn7FoIihsN1

--=-Db6wSDRRWAn7FoIihsN1--