Updated ARTS, sound is now hosed

Lee Einer plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 04:31:28 -0700

  I use Mandrake 8.2. I have now installed lsof, but the listed command
(/usr/sbin/lsof | grep dsp) does not return any data, even when run as
root. Running lsof as root without the additional conditions returns
more code than I can reproduce here, but I do not see any mention of
ARTS. KDE is now also hosed, and I have only the Gnome desktop to work
with.

Lee Einer