JPilot

Kevin Brown plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 19:54:29 -0700

Michael Havens wrote:
> I suppose that means you think I didn't. How else would you sync it? Even
> though I thought I had done it before I did it again. The results were just
> as spectacular:
>  Syncing on device /dev/pilot
>  Press the HotSync button now

Sorry.  I've learned to never assume a user has tried anything that they didn't
specifically mention.  I also went back through this thread and never saw a
mention of what distro you were running.  This helps with issues like the
dependency problem you put in your last post.

Installing rpms for RH8 on RH7.x will not work since glibc and the default
compiler are different and NOT backwards compatible.  Same thing with MD9 vs MD8.x.