LindowsOS

Mark R. Myers plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 22:30:21 -0500

Yes, Lindows does come with Wine, but I haven't been able to get most
things to run yet. I think that there is some tweaking that needs to be
done that I just haven't done. The say it can run Office2000, but I
cannot get the setup.exe file to run right. However, it does come with
Star Office, so Office2K is not a priority.
I have not tried any Windows games on it other than Moraff Mahjongg,
which did not run. It does come with lots of Linux games, though.
Mark