LUNA Install Fest

Mon, 11 Nov 2002 08:55:37 -0700 (MST)

Am 09. Nov, 2002 schw=E4tzte Patrick Fleming EA so:

> Since there are two weeks left, scheduled for the 23rd, we haven't heard
> from the 'sponsoring' club at NAU, etc. this will likely get postponed.
> Hopefully, if it does, the effect is that planning process is improved.
> We're not nearly as organized up here as PLUG appears to be. I will keep
> you posted, and I look forward to any suggestions/help that PLUG has to
> offer(I downloaded GnuWin II and am looking it over... if we fly I will
> burn this version, if not I will look to see if there is a GnuWin III
> before burning the iso thanks for the pointer)

Let us know, so I can switch my plans for that weekend back to Tucson.

As to organization, things often look different from the outside :).

Let us know if you have people who want to work on that, maybe it could be
an .az.us LUG project, rather than just a PLUG project.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  Practice socially consious hedonism. Do whatever you want,
#  as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. - der.hans