some netserver ls/lh/plus/pro boxen

technomage plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 10:01:44 -0700

I managed to get a hold of a few of these (see the pic at:
http://pretorian.ath.cx:8000/~proudhawk/hp_netserver_farm.jpg ) recently and
need some help getting the proper mouting trays for HD's. since these use the
scsi/sca-23 (scsi-4) interface and won;t support more than 4 gb, I was
wondering if anyone might be of help here...

I am willing to give away 1 unit to a good home (or more than one if I can
get them all working). these units are smp capable (some have dual intel
pentium cpus and ram already on board).

I'd like to earn a few bux here, so I am willing to be inexpensive (what the
hell, I got them for $10.00 each anyway). if some folks were willing to help
out, I could earn my money back in time it takes to fix these puppies up.

anyone interested?

Technomage

numbered!
My life is my own - No. 6