New Open Source Project

Mark Phillips plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 13:30:32 -0700

Phil,

The SourceForge projects I have worked on started as you did.

1. Feel a need
2. Look around for a solution - none avaiable
3. Think of a project to meet the need
4. Ask for help

My 2 cents - go for it! - Set up your project and site on sourceforge and
start posting for developers to join you. Since you already have source
ready to go, you are one step ahead of the game. Load the source you have
into cvs on sourceforge, and start the party.

Mark Phillips

P.S. If you were interested in writing the project in Java, well then I
would join in! Although, it is about time I learn PHP....