New Open Source Project

Phil Mattison plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 13:06:26 -0700

Hmm... sounds like you think I can't code. Not sure what I said to give you
that idea, but the fact is Finderz.NET is up and running and I did it all
myself (with a little help from a few contractors on eLance - for the boring
parts.) Maybe I'll just do it myself. Less debate that way. I just figured
having a "team" would add credibility. But there are lots of ways to skin
that cat.
--Phil M.
PS- I did look @ SourceForge.net; all the related projects I saw there were
either vapor-ware or trivial.