Mandrake 9 - NO Internet NO Printer NO Scanner - HELP !

Bryce C plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
06 Nov 2002 13:57:30 -0700

--=-FpuWa8EypGZERz4SwrFQ

Try SuSE.  I have found it very easy to start newbies on because it has
supported their hardware very well and is pretty intuitive.

On Wed, 2002-11-06 at 11:31, Phil Kennedy wrote:I am currently trying to
dual boot with a Linux and XP, and there are always some problems it
would seem. Lycoris looks nice, but installing and downloading are a
nightmare - you download and a grey box pops up asking you stuff a
beginner like me has not a clue about. And once downloaded you cant find
the damn things, "find" is baffling, not as straight forward as Windows.
Lindows does well, but has no back up forums worth a light, and Mandrake
- I cant get the net going, or the printer, or the scanner.Tried their
"drake" config program, but I just go round and round in circles and end
up in the same place. Can anyone help, please ?

The making of Brazillian football

dfdfd
--=20
Bryce Chidester