How do you boot Windows into a Terminal Window while having Linux up?

James Lee Bell plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 06 Nov 2002 09:53:48 -0700

Mario:

Is that what you meant?  I was thinking you were asking something more
along the lines of VMware, i.e. running *virtual* Windows or Linux or
*BSD or ... machine(s) on top of an existing and running Linux machine.
The problem with VMware (www.vmware.com) is of course that it's pretty
pricey.  I'm not certain of the state of the open source alternatives to
VMware; last I heard a year ago the projects were slowing down and dying
off.