Free Software CD

Miles Beck plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 17:32:11 -0000

I had started putting together such a CD from scratch. Then was told from
various PLUG members that there was at least two of these projects already
much farther along than what I was doing. One of them has a downloadable ISO
image.

The GNUWIN II ISO can be found at this website.

http://gnuwin.epfl.ch/en/index.html

I have stopped work on the CD I was doing since the general consensus was to
use one of the other CDs instead of starting a new project.