I need help to become productive with Mandrake Linux on my PC

Ben plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 28 May 2002 13:07:43 -0700

I am coming out from the east side of town (Gilbert) and planning on
attending the PLUG meeting on the west side this evening. Would someone
be able to show me a few things about Linux on my PC? I've already
installed Mandrake 8.2 on my notebook, but haven't really been all that
productive with it yet. I want to be able to share network resources
with my Linux box. I'd also like to know how to set up servers and such
with Linux. I'd really like to see if I can learn as much as I can, but
I'm not doing too well on my own thus far. I'd appreciate any assistance
that you can give me. Thanks in advance.

Ben Chacko
benchacko@earthlink.net