Plug Mailing List Probs

Brian Cluff plug-discuss@pluglist.mybutt.net
Sun, 12 May 2002 14:18:50 -0700 (MST)

Well, Sprint Broadband decided to make a major change on our professional
account without tell me anything and went from having 6 IP address'
available to us to only haveing 1.
Upon calling tech support they confirmed what I already knew and gave me 6
IP address back.. All different than what I origionally had.
Soooooo the plug list is making a small jump in IP's and since I don't
control the DNS that provides the phoenix.az.us address the only way
anyone will be able to post is if you send mail to
plug-discuss@pluglist.mybutt.net

Sorry for the problems, you can blame sprint broadband :)

Brian Cluff