graphics card

Brian Cluff plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 8 May 2002 16:15:21 -0700

The TNT drivers work well, and are fast.  The only thing is that you have to
snag the drivers from nvidia's website, but they seem to be very active in
their updates.

You should be able to pick up a card with a GForce II chipset for about the
price of that 3D Prophet card, probably a little less, and the drivers are
the exact same as the TNT drivers, only it's a much better and
waaaaaaaaaaaaay faster card.

Brian Cluff