graphics card

robert jorgenson plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 08 May 2002 03:41:55 -0700

As a clarification, the prophet board is running a kyro II chipset, and the
3D force is running NVIDIA RIVA TNT. after a bit of searching cfree86.org
in google all i found were a bunch of messages saying kyro II was not
supported and there were no drivers, they were from 2001 though, If anyone
knows otherwise pelase tell me :) goin shopping tommorow :)