Virus

Gary Nichols plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 7 May 2002 09:21:13 -0700 (MST)

<editor's hat>

Absolutely - that's the great thing about -wine-.  -Almost- anything is
possible.
</editor's hat>

(-:

I have configs for 2 different winblows installs: one is a test
environment that is thrashed frequently, the other is a 'working'
environment {ok, it's for games!}.  Now if I just had time to play them...

I'm amazed at the progress of wine in just the last 2 years.  Unreal.