Subject: 32MB SanDisk and Siemens OEM Reader Oppurtunity

Joel Dudley plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 7 May 2002 08:40:29 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1F5DD.83FA96E0

Hmmm... this seems like a nice way to add CF support to an embedded platform
that does not innately support CF but has floppy connectors. Do you have a
link to the manufacturer or any pics?

- Joel

-----Original Message-----
From: Support [mailto:support@generationxcomputing.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2002 8:04 AM
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us

Hello all!

I have an opurtunity to pickup brand new Siemens OEM Compact Flash card
readers
including 1, 32MB SanDisk
if anyone is interested please respond because I am packing up and moving to
Phoenix from Germany starting Friday!

I already have one of these babies for my Audrey project and it works great,
good quality, works in Linux of course! Also works on other OS. Runs from a
floppy cable and floppy power wires. The only draw back is they are just on
plain circuit boards it is up to the creative mind to decide how to mount
them.

I am not going to post a price on the board. If people are interested just
drop
me an email and how many you need and I will shoot you a price and give you
instructions on how to pay.

support@generationxcomputing.com

(under $30.00$ depending how many people want them)

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1F5DD.83FA96E0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>RE: Subject: 32MB SanDisk and Siemens OEM Reader =
Oppurtunity</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hmmm... this seems like a nice way to add CF support =
to an embedded platform that does not innately support CF but has =
floppy connectors. Do you have a link to the manufacturer or any =
pics?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>- Joel</FONT>
</P>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>From: Support [<A =
HREF=3D"mailto:support@generationxcomputing.com">mailto:support@generati=
onxcomputing.com</A>]</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2002 8:04 AM</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Subject: Subject: 32MB SanDisk and Siemens OEM =
Reader Oppurtunity</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hello all!</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I have an opurtunity to pickup brand new Siemens OEM =
Compact Flash card readers</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>including 1, 32MB SanDisk</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>if anyone is interested please respond because I am =
packing up and moving to</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Phoenix from Germany starting Friday!</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I already have one of these babies for my Audrey =
project and it works great,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>good quality, works in Linux of course! Also works =
on other OS. Runs from a</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>floppy cable and floppy power wires. The only draw =
back is they are just on</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>plain circuit boards it is up to the creative mind =
to decide how to mount them.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I am not going to post a price on the board. If =
people are interested just drop</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>me an email and how many you need and I will shoot =
you a price and give you</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>instructions on how to pay.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>support@generationxcomputing.com</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>(under $30.00$ depending how many people want =
them)</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT =
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>See <A =
HREF=3D"http://PLUG.phoenix.az.us/navigator-mail.shtml" =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://PLUG.phoenix.az.us/navigator-mail.shtml</A> if =
your mail doesn't post to the list quickly and you use Netscape to =
write mail.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>PLUG-discuss mailing list&nbsp; -&nbsp; =
PLUG-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2><A =
HREF=3D"http://lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss" =