Didn't we start a forsale.. NO, I guess not. Ok, I've got a UPS.

Rusty Carruth Plug watcher plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 10:18:19 -0700 (MST)

Well, I remember there was a discussion a while back about forsale items, but
I've forgotten the final contusions...  I *think* the outcome was that, as long
as it wasn't too noisy with forsale stuff that it was ok.

If my memoryis faulty, (parity error!  Kernel panic! ;-)  someone please
let me know offlist...

I've got a used APC SmartUPS 1250 with a brand new battery (set) I'd like to sell.
$200 obo.  Works with NUT (which runs under linux, of course ;-)  (gotta stay at
least marginally linux-related ;-)

PLEASE REPLY OFFLIST ONLY!

thanks.  rc