Tips? Deleted domain, Arrghhh!

George Toft plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 22:08:43 -0500

Hi Tom,

I can see you've never dealt with Network Nosolutions.  We had
a client who was a lawyer.  It took three weeks and a threat of
legal action before they changed his authorative nameserver
entries.  That took three weeks.  Best I've seen them do anything
is 5 days - two weeks is the norm.

I fully support your position on Stargateinc.com.  They have helped
me resolve issues in less than a day, including changing domain
information without a hassle.

George