Stammtisch tomorrow ( Tue )

John (EBo) David plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 04:51:07 -0700

"der.hans" wrote:

> Am 19. Mar, 2002 schwätzte John (EBo) David so:
>
> > ps:  my class lets out at 7:30 - 8:00pm so I assume that people will be
> > around 8:30-9:00pm?  If so, how long do you think you will stay?
>
> We're always there until at least 22:00. Tonight I intend to be there until
> Bandersnatch kicks us out.

thanks for the visit and the info Hans!

Sorry I had to leave so early, but I was braindead tired... went home
and slept all of about 2 hours to wake up to a dream where I was singing
Janis Joplin impersonations in a pub somewhere in Irland (never been to
Irland)...  I think I'm in serious need of a vacation ;-)

Thanks again for everything ;-)

  EBo --