O/T SPAM

mike plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 05:13:24 -0800 (PST)

I guess my thought is that the admin is allowing these
people to send out hundreds if not thousands of
e-mails from their server, and it is going into our
mail boxes, so why should the admin's not feel the
affects of this. The unnecessary network traffic to
there servers would not be a problem if they did their
job.  So maybe it would open some people's eyes that
there is a problem, and someone needs to step up to do
something.  I can not tell these people not to do it
without a lawyer (if it is even illegal) but the admin
can.  And if they won't why should I deal with 30 or
40 a day while the admin sits pretty with out these 30
or 40 piece of junks?

   As for them finding out who I am I guess that is
where I am wondering about legal concerns.  Right now
they could sue me, I have nothing, but in another two
years it will mean more.  But if spam has been made
illegal can they sue someone for informing others of
there illegal activity?  Qwest charges people for
things the customer did not ask for, and the state of
Arizona has a lawsuit against them for it, and it is
illegal of them to do so.  They did it to me.  Can
they now sue me for saying that?