Calling all bigots

Bill Warner plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
11 Mar 2002 17:40:17 -0700

#uptime
5:31pm  up 419 days, 21:59,  1 user,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

talk to me when you get close to this.  (and it is just not busy right
now becase its after 5pm)

Bill Warner

On Mon, 2002-03-11 at 15:51, George Toft wrote:
> My wife's shiny new computer, with Windows XP preloaded, had to
> be rebooted this weekend after an appalling 60 days of uptime.
> Look out Linux, it looks like Microsoft is on to something.  Now
> all I have to do is figure out how my son can play his games
> without being an administrator.
>
> George
Bill Warner
Unix/Linux Admin.
Direct Alliance Corporation

Company required stuff:

Contents are Direct Alliance Corporation Confidential

This message is for the designated recipient(s) only and contains
Direct Alliance Corporation privileged and confidential information.
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the original.  Any other use of this email is prohibited.